Product Code : 01
Brand Name : CLOVER A1C ANALYZER
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 75000 INR
- Fully Automatic Analyser
- Product Type
- HBA1C ANALYZER
- Suitable For
- Color Code
- White with blue strip
- 5 Kilograms (kg)
CLOVER HbA1C ANALYZER FROM KOREA
Clover A1c, is also POC system which is used to test HbA1c in blood using boronate affinity. Being a completely automated system, all it requires from the user is to enter the blood in the capillary tube of the test cartridge and the result is shown on the screen in 5 minutes. The analyser can use both capillary blood as well as venous whole blood as it requires only 4µL blood.
Clover A1c has been proved to be a very accurate product and is being used to clinical laboratories, leading diabetologists as well as pharmaceutical companies.
Clover A1c is certified by IFCC and NGSP and provides excellent replicability and specifity of results.
Clover A1c, HbA1c Analyser is a device for use in professional settings
Clover A1c system conveniently measured the HbA1c in just 5 minutes with use of only 4 Small and lightweight, Clover A1c is a very useful device, designed with accuracy and ease of use in mind.
- IFCC and NGSP certified
- Simple 3 steps
- Blood insertion automatically reaction with Liquid Chromatographic Assay reading result
- All-in-one package without any consumables - Room temperature storage of test cartridges
Features & Benefits
- Real-time results in 5 minutes.
- No delays for patients.
- Allows immediate feedback
- Fully automated, results in 3 easy steps.
- Only 4Ã‚µl blood sample needed.
- Minimal training required.
- IFCC/DCCT dual reporting.
- No interference from haemoglobinopathies.
- Correlation with laboratory methods.
- Self contained test cartridge, no need for separate collection device.
- Pre-filled, no additional reagents.
- Sealed cartridge for safe disposal.
|Measuring Theory ||Boronate affinity binding precipitation / Electrochemical reaction |
|Measuring Method ||Spectrophotometry / Amperometry |
|Sample Type ||Capillary Blood, Venous Whole blood with Anticoagulant |
|Sample Volume ||4 µL (HbA1c) |
|Test Range ||4 ~ 14% |
|Measuring Time ||5 minutes (HbA1c) |
|Measuring Temperature ||17 ~ 32oC (HbA1C) |
|Storage Temperature ||2 ~ 32oC |
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- 1. NGSP FROM USA
2. IFCC FROM EUROPE
3. FDA FROM USA
4. CHDA FROM CHINA
5. ANVISA FROM BRAZIL
6. ISALA CLINICAL LAB APPROVAL